Okay, this is my favorite recipe ever! It’s a one bowl brownie recipe, healthy, and packed with good nutrients.
I love topping these babies with peanut butter, greek yogurt, or having them on their own with some coffee and eggs on the side for a filling, and tasty breakfast. Guilt-free, and delicious? you’re welcome 😉
They are also super portable which makes them perfect for a quick breakfast or snack on the go!
Yields 6 Donuts
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed meal
- 2 scoops vital proteins collagen powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond butter (creamy or crunchy)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a donut pan with non-stick cooking spray or grease with some butter.
- Start by mixing the mashed bananas, vanilla extract, cocoa powder together until nice and creamy.
- Add the oat flour, flaxseed meal, protein powder, baking powder and mix well.
- Microwave 1/2 cup of almond butter for 20-30 seconds *optional but makes it easier to mix!
- Incorporate the almond butter to the brownie batter and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow it to cool for 15 minutes then run a knife around the edges and lift the donuts out of the pan. You can store these in a gallon ziplock bag in the freezer for weeks or in the fridge for 5-7 days!
*Note: You can blend 1/2 cup oats in a blender to make the oat flour. Top these with peanut butter or yogurt. It’s so delicious on its own as well and perfectly sweet!
I hope you enjoy this recipe!